Wednesday, December 10, 2008

i've been tagged

I am: a wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend
I think: about all the things i want to do...boy do i have plans!
I know: that my Heavenly Father loves me and my family
I want: to be happy-go-lucky again
I have: an amazing husband
I dislike: making dinner every night
I miss: my family-if i don't talk to at least someone every week
I fear: that i am ruining my kids
I feel: grateful for all of my many blessings
I hear: grayson, addy, and cora talking/babbling to each other
I smell: the sloppy joes we had for dinner
I crave: chocolate
I cry: when i start feeling overwhelmed
I usually: am at home wishing i could get something accomplished
I search: for ways to help others
I wonder: if i am being who i am supposed to be
I regret: not exercising
I love: to sing my babies to sleep
I always: want to try to be a better person
I worry: if i am teaching my kids how to make good choices
I am not: as loving as i need to be
I remember: getting the giggles at bedtime, or while camping
I believe: that Jesus Christ lives and is my Savior
I sing: when i am alone in my car, with music blaring (at night so no one can see me)
I don't always: keep my house as clean as i want it
I argue: with myself and rarely win the argument
I write: grocery lists and then don't go shopping!
I win: every game i play with my in laws (or so they say!)
I lose: keys, even if they are in my hand.
I wish: i could have a craft room to organize and create in...
I listen: to my kids read
I am talented: in that i think i can do anything i put my mind to
I can usually be found: wandering around the house wanting to get at least one thing done
I am scared: that my kids are being subjected to things i never was...i hope i know how to answer their questions
I need: to take more time for me...e.g. exercise
I forget: almost anything if it is not written on my calendar
I am happy: when my kids and husband are having fun together
I want to "Tag": those who want to find out more about themselves

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Summer I am so glad to see that you did your tag!! you are a great mom and friend!! THanks for doing that I got to know you just alittle more now!!

nellie rae said...

i LOVED reading this stuff about you. you have the BIGGEST HEART. You are a GREAT MOTHER and your children are blessed to have you in their lives in a world that is so not what it used to be. LOVE YOU! i cant wait to do this!

Karmen said...

Summer...is it really you!? It was so good to find you! I can't believe how grown up your kids are...I miss them! But even more, I miss you! Seriously! You are such a fun, cute person and I don't have any "close" friends here in Burley. Wanna move next door? We can hang out, chat, ignore housework...

Anonymous said...

You are too hard on yourself! you are an amazing mother, and the bestest person. thank you for all you do for all of us...now...just love yourself, cause that is most important!
Love MOM

The Christy Clan said...

Summer this was so fun to read-know wonder I think your the greatest!! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!!

GiGi said...

wow, girlie! thank you so much for sharing with us. loved getting to know you even more. you are such a beautiful soul, my dear. so wished that you lived closer to us so that i could get to know you even better. sending you lots of hugs.