Cora sporting the "alien" do...her hair is growing in so fast, but not yet long or thick enough to make the antenna curl...it looked a lot cuter before we put on her sweatshirt!
It is fun to watch Addy and Grayson create their own pumpkin faces...I can't believe how fast they are growing up!
Mike and I just kind of sat back and let them have at it...including scraping out the inside. Hands got tired, and you will never believe who thought it was gross to put HIS hand in the goo...yep, the boy! He kept asking "can I wash my hands YET?"
3 comments:
ha ha ha! LOVE LOVE LOVE! so fun to see pics again! i dont like touching the guts either!!!
cora is getting so big! i love alien pig tails! they dont last long! i remember addy had the same thing!
It was so good to talk to you!!! I'm so glad that your "connected". Your family is so darn cute.
ok Summer I tagged you on my blog so when you get a minute I would love you read all your answers! :)
Post a Comment