Monday, January 5, 2009

Playing Catch up


Happy New Year and very late
Christmas!

Can we come downstairs yet? We've been waiting and waiting!

Aunt Brittany came to help us open presents. We love her so much! Grandma and Grandpa Seal came to see us, too! Santa made it to our house again this year. He brought Grayson {night vision goggles}, Addy a {nintendo ds}, and Cora a {very noisy play computer}. We were very spoiled this year thanks to grandmas and grandpas. We wish we could have been with everyone to share this year...

Cora @ grandma seal's. She loves the phone!

2 comments:

J.R. Johansson said...

Aww! Your kids are adorable! The DS is such a fun toy too. Both of my boys have them! Anyway, I just thought since we're practically neighbors I'd say howdy. (I live in Orem)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! cora has gotten SOOOO big. its only been like what, a MONTH????? geez! you need to get you patooties down here to Idaho to see us!!!!!