Reawynn giving Grayson a kiss...it is fun to have a cousin in Idaho to play with...we just can't get enough of this girl. Rea is so stinkin' cute. Addy loves it that Reawynn can say her name. I love it that she gets excited to see us, too!
For Grandma Smith's Birthday (October 18th) we took these pictures so she could have an updated one of the grand kids...Happy Birthday Grandma!!!
Thanks to Uncle Bridger for his time and talent...Grayson missed the Pinewood Derby this year for scouts, so we took the kit to Idaho with us. Bridger asked Grayson what he wanted his car to look like. Grayson had a few ideas so he drew them up and took them outside to the shop. He had 3 different designs. Bridger helped him cut and sand the car so it would be ready to paint. During the process he quizzed Grayson about the different tools they were using. Thanks to his tutoring and patience, the car was a success and Grayson also is able to have a requirement signed off!!!! I am so greatful for a family that is willing to fill in where I am lacking.
Addy had to get in on the action, too! She wanted a "slug bug" and Bridger made it happen. What an amazing uncle!!! Thank you, Bridger!
3 comments:
okay, teary eyes ... hollow stomache that i miss this stuff... and a {happy heart} that i have the best brother in the whole world.
so am crying right now. love you ALL!
teary...me too, and I was here! Thank you for bringing your children to Idaho and taking pictures too! Even though I am here...The pictures help the memory and the joy!
MOM
sooo cute. yeah Bridger!
Post a Comment