Thursday, November 6, 2008

tHe CosTumEs


our LitTle LaDybuG...

the wHitE niNjA...

VetEriNariAn...i don't think so...does she know she needs to LOVE dogs to be a vet? Most of us know STUD the chocolate lab is her nemesis!!!
BabY dOctor...sounds good, but "I don't want to carry a doll trick-or-treating"

our not so SpOokY crew!

3 comments:

nellie rae said...

okay. i want to squeeze cora! how cute is she???? how do you stop yourself from kissing her cheeks???

grayson is an awesome wHiTe niNja!

and addy is an adorable baby/vet doctor! all of her quirks get in the way of her imagination!

dream: vet, reality: hates dogs
dream: baby doctor, reality: has to carry stuff.

that's so addy! :)

your kids are a blast!

Anonymous said...

haha oh my lord addy is hilarious. it's so true! how could she be a vet when she totally HATES stud haha. and cora is getting so big! grayson totally has the potential, AND energy to be a ninja lol

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much I love all the grandkids. I am a lousy, lazy gma, but oh how I love them. The pictures for my birthday are amazing! Just like nellie I want to squeeze them all! Then they can go play until it is time for a squeeze again:-)
Love 'em for me OK!
MOM