4th and 4th
- Go to your picture files on your computer
- Go to the 4th folder
- Go to the 4th picture in the 4th folder
- Post it and tell what you remember about that picture.

This is one of many of my favorite memories...this is my grandma Rimington.
In this photo she is 90 years old. One month after this picture was take she
turned a whopping 91...This is baby Cora. She has grown and changed so
much in the, almost 8 months of her life. I love this picture because it reminds
me of how much my grandma loves each of us. She always makes each of us
feel like we are the most important thing to her. I hope some day I can be like
her. She has been an example of service, love for family, and love for our Savior.
I love the way she is looking at Cora, marveling at the wonder of the miracle she
is to us!!!!
Thank you Nellie for this challenge. Keep them coming. Now all of you out there, I
want to see your 4th and 4th!
2 comments:
yae! you played along! fun fun fun!!!! love you! i love this picture!
you did it! you took away the space! smarty pants! you dont give yourself enough credit!
Post a Comment