HaPpy 1/2 biRtHdaY
wow has the time flown by...it has only been six months, but it seems like it was just yesterday we brought you home from the hospital all tiny and new...here we are today...yOu trying new things like eating rice cereal {hilarious to watch}, and sitting up, and trying to escape the love of a big brother and sister...we love you tons!
3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS she is getting so big! and her face is getting even more adorable, how is that even possible? wish i could see her eat the rice cereal. i bet its very slobbery and lots of lips and tongue involved. love the outfit.
OH....my gosh! I LOVE THE DRESS!!! I'm so glad you ended up getting it. And...the flower! PERFECT! I can't believe the kids start school again tomorrow. I guess we'll have to get together on Fridays, not like we don't with the kids, but now we can watch movies, etc. with just Cora...LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
haha omg summer she is so cute!!! i miss those guys way too much!!! good thing we're coming up next weekend lol
Post a Comment